Friday, March 31, 2006

REASONS TO CELEBRATE


Today seems like a good day to celebrate. There are so many things to be thankful for! I can think of many reasons to want to celebrate this day, and here are just a few:

1. For the life of today, in all forms, our life, and the life of all around me.
2. For my loved ones, and my loved-ones-to-be.
3. For the love I feel, and the love other ones feel for me.
4. For my children, whose mere existence fills up my life with joy and love.
5. For the love of my life.
6. For being who I am.
7. For having done what I have done, and all my experiences that have forged me.
8. For this moment in which I write and I am able to stop the time.
9. For all I can do, for me and for others.
10. For having so much, and knowing I deserve so much more.

I celebrate life today, and all that life entails; for all the good, because it has all been good no matter how bad it might have looked. I celebrate being me today, and that is worth celebrating everyday.

No comments: