Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'M IN LOVE!!!

I am sooooo much in love! I feel it so deeply and strongly that I cannot contain myself. It is like a force that drives me and has taken over me, and there was nothing I could or wanted to do to avoid it. I am lost in love, helpless, and so happy about it. I suspect, though, that the object of my love is not completely aware of the strong passion I feel for him. Yes, it is a HE, a guy, a man in the making. And he has taken my life like a storm, and turned it upside down, and I like it. He has changed my house, my life routines, and my body, but most of all, he has changed my soul and filled it up with pure love.

I am looking at the object of my love right now. It is my son, so beautiful and gorgeous, it is unbelievable that he is with me. He is pure perfection, and I want to kiss him, hug him, touch him, and hold him in my arms forever, make the time stop and be lost in time with him in my arms. Everyday I see him changing, and even when I did not think it could be possible, everyday I love him more. He has no idea how much I love him, and he will not know until he has children of his own. Hopefully then he will realize that my love for him is deeper, bigger, stronger, and more lasting than anything he can imagine. When he experiences fatherhood he will understand the love I feel for him, because he will experience it himself. It is hard to believe that as much love as I feel for him, I can feel that same strong passionate love again for my next child or children. How can the heart take so much love? How can I ever show all my love, when it is bigger than life?

There will be times when he thinks I do not love him enough, but that will never be true. There will be times when he thinks he does not love me, but that will not tarnish my love for him. He will always be the love of my life, my greatest love of all, my little boy.

No comments: