Friday, April 21, 2006

WHO FOUND WHO FIRST?

I saw it, the meeting of those two, and I witnessed their romance and sensual dance. I could not take my eyes off of them, unsuspicious of my presence, giving in to their mutual desire to be with one another. I had to stop and stare at them, and I looked at them briefly before I decided to leave them alone. I realized their thing would go on with or without me, but I realized how lucky I had been to have had seen their glorious union. I smiled as I drove away, not being able to take my eyes off of those two, so immersed into each other, like one, unified in total communion. I smiled and drove away, as I left the water and the light continue their romance and sensual dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»