Monday, April 17, 2006

THE HEALING TOUCH

When he touches me, it is like the whole world stops. I feel so embraced by a warm and wholesome light, it fills up every fiber of my body and soul. I see life from the end of the sky every time he lays his hands on me, and it feels so good that I never want that feeling to go away, or for him to not want to touch me again. I feel his caress on my skin and deeper, profound, where there is no light because there is only light. I feel his contact beyond what my eyes can see, and I am moved by what I feel; I had never felt this way before. The effect of his touch on me gives me an inner radiance that transcends time, space, and flesh, as I think about those hands and I am able to see the beginning of the universe with no end. Those hands play with mine, and I want to kiss them and sculpture them in my body so I never forget how they feel, and they never forget how much I love them. When he touches me I feel as though we are the only two people in the world and nothing else matters. His touch is able to open the windows to my soul wide, like they have never been opened before, and keep them that way to receive the healing and nurturing power he holds in his hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am glad you find it interesting, and would definitely want you to visit again often. There is always something new to check out. Thanks for visiting and posting a comment. I really appreciate it and motivates me to keep writing.