Sunday, April 09, 2006

HOW LONG IS TOO LONG? (And how short is too short?)

My human condition cannot help to get greedy. My inner self, my best self, advices me to let go of my selfish desire to follow the wants and needs of my other self, the weak one, the imperfect one, the one present in everything I do and that influences everything I do. I want to love with detachment, without boundaries, without expectations, without rules, without distance, without time, without imperfection; I want to love only with purity. But my human condition is strong, and demands more than the sublime, the abstract, and the intrinsic. And I get greedy.

I cannot help but to wish that I could stop the time and live an eternity with the people I love. They live eternally in my heart and thoughts, no doubt, but sometimes, most of the times, I want more. I want the presence of the flesh, and the company of a warm body. I want a personal conversation, as the phone and the computer cannot substitute the magic of being with someone, looking into that person’s eyes, seeing that person’s smile, hearing that person’s laughter, and touching that person. All the camera phones cannot recreate the hugs and kisses we can invest into the people we love. All the time in the clock is not enough to express love when love is so deep and true. When feelings are bigger than big, all is not enough to let them show, be heard, and be felt.

My human condition makes me be imperfect and want to want to express my emotions physically. My soul advices me to relax and let love be, and love will find its way. My human side demands that I intervene to make some sense out of love. I guess I cannot help but to be human. I love you and I miss you deeply, for all our short lives that we already lived, and our long ones waiting to be lived. I love our story that has been written already, and the one that we don’t know how will end. All the time in the world is not enough to show it, and all the time we have spent together has been too short to even begin. Distance and time are uncomfortable sometimes, but I always try to show my love and let my love be felt even when distance and time are unfair messengers of love. I hope you can feel my love in my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.