Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I CAN RELATE

Motherhood gives women strength to do the unimaginable sometimes. I do not think there is anything else in the world that would inspire, motivate, and encourage more than the power that comes from loving your children. Mother nature is very wise, and gives females the instinct to care for and protect the young ones against everything, even when the odds are against us.

I found this video clip a few days ago, and it made quite an impression on me. Motherhood does not back down to fear, but acts on the fear that comes if there is a threat to our children. I found the images so powerful and true, and I can relate. There is nothing or no one I would not face for my offspring. Motherhood is more than a miracle: it gives ordinary individuals the power to be part of the force that is greater than we are.

The video clip I am referring to did not come up, so cut and paste the link below to see it: it is really impressive. Just do not pay attention to the other content of the page in which the video clip is, if you mind.

http://www.abum.com/show/14878/cougar_fights_bear.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»