Friday, April 07, 2006

Dirty Dancing

“Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you…” Baby-Dirty Dancing

Wow, I just found this quote by Baby from one of my favorite movies of all times, Dirty Dancing. The movie is not spectacular, the dancing is alright, but the passion is so intense, and combined with the dancing, creates a magic that makes me want to dance too. Anyway, the line from the movie struck me and caught my attention. Like in the movie, when one finds that energy, that irrational drive, that unexplainable force that magnetizes, captivates, charms, fascinates, and draws one person to another, so powerful and alive; what to do?

Well, in my favorite silly movie the expected happened, satisfying my romantic soul. Hopefully everyone will feel that energy at least once in a lifetime. Hopefully for most, they will be able to let it be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»