Thursday, April 13, 2006

LA LUNA EN MI VENTANA


I look out the window, and I see the moon, so full and beautiful, looking down at me. Its light is subtle, but its presence is majestic. I get so inspired by the moon, that I just want to look at it and write all night long. I have written so many poems inspired and accompanied by the moon! There is nothing quite like its reflection in the water, as the water dances to give the moonlight life. I get bathed by its magical light and it soaks into my muse.

I once heard that humans do not look at the sky anymore, and that is too bad. There is nothing quite like Mother nature's gifts to us; the simple things that are always at our disposal for us to enjoy. Today the moon is full and so are my heart and soul.

4 comments:

Eugene said...

The sky really is beautiful and fascinating and compared to it, we're really nothing more than a speck of dust. I'd stare at the moon all night and wonder what's beyond it.

http://iridologene.blogspot.com

RM said...

Hey - thanks for stopping by my blog.

I for one still look at the sky. Especially on the days when it's that dark blue. And at night as well - I must admit my favourite state of the moon is where it's just a crescent but with the light reflected from the earth you can make out the rest of it...

xnem said...

Saludos! bonito blog y encantadoras islas, haré un monográfico en mi blog sobre ISLAS en unas semanas, si quieres participar

patrullaxnem@hotmail.com

Tambien todas las lunas llenas hay post lunático en casa.
abrzo

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»