Thursday, June 29, 2006

THE SIMPLE LIFE

The things that we cherish and treasure for life are the simple things we do and that often times we take for granted. My friend Sarai and I went out last Sunday. The day was brutally hot, so we decided to take a dip into this water fountain. We might not have given a good example to the kids (and the parents) walking by, but we certainly had a lot of fun.

It does not take a lot to make a person happy, at least us! Sarai and I gigled and laughed acting silly like when we were 15. I guess we just feel 15 at heart.

6 comments:

Ava said...

Looks like a marvelous time to me!!!!

Look at you two ... looking all cute in the fountain!

Good for you!!!

Ava

Anonymous said...

I think you have to do that kind of thing sometimes - let the inner kid out for a little bit of a play

And like Ava said, lovely pictures of both of you :)

Unknown said...

I know! Those moments can really be rejuvenating!

Unknown said...

Ava: Beautiful picture!

amelche said...

I love these photographs, ha,ha!

amelche said...

I love these photographs, ha,ha!