Thursday, June 15, 2006

100 Postings

It has been 100 postings since I started writing my blog. Before I started my blog, I wrote whatever was in my mind or in my heart in my diary and my computer, ocassionally letting Skarlet or Sarai read what I had written. And then I decided to come out in the open, to expose myself on the web and let anybody read what I have to say. I do not have an agenda, really, I just write what needs to come out of my head at the moment. I have written trivial articles, profound ones, ones talking about love, unlove, life and things, women, motherhood, and just my life. It has been an interesting journey, and I have made very good friends through my blog. I can say that I have said everything I've meant and have meant every word I've said in every posting.

Today I am celebrating publishing 100+ postings in my blog. I hope some have found my words interesting, intriguing, thought provoking, useless, funny, boring, but sometimes worth investing some time reading. It has been a revealing journey for myself as when I write I unveil my deepest thoughts and my deepest self for everyone to watch and for me to learn from.

4 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Congrats! And beautiful picture up above!

Ava said...

Congratulations on your blogging! I for one am enjoying it very much!

Ava

amelche said...

Congratulations and we'll celebrate the 200, the 300, and so on!

RM said...

Congrats!!

You brought up 100 posts so fast, too - I've been blogging longer than you and I'm not there yet. Really shows your dedication :)

Keep up the good work!!

RM