Thursday, May 11, 2006

JUST IN CASE

It is so interesting how diverse and unique experiences tie us to other people, and make us develop relationships that transcend time and space. Today I got a message from a very dear friend that made my spirit feel warm and cozy. The brief time we shared in physical proximity as neighbors and friends in San Juan, Puerto Rico, started a deep bond between us that is still present up to this day in spite of the distance and the time that separates us.

A recent death of a 36 year old female who died of breast cancer has gotten me thinking about relationships and life altogether. Nobody can tell how long or short our lives will be, so we have to make the most out of each second of our existence, with ourselves and the people we care about. I have said this before, and I truly believe it. I have to say and show my feelings for others because it makes my soul feel in the right place, and the good energy surround me. I want to express my feelings for the people I love with words and with my actions. Sometimes words are not enough, and sometimes actions are not enough by themselves, so I want to take every little opportunity I have to make each day count with the ones I love, treasure, and appreciate. I hope everyone can do the same.

2 comments:

amelche said...

I think you are right and I agree.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»