Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SPIRIT MUSIC

There is music and there is music. Music is one of the biggest and most transcendental means of expressions of the human soul. Music can express and transport feelings, thoughts, emotions, experiences, hopes, dreams, mundane and profound sensations, and the best or worse of who we are. Music has the power to make us react to it with passion, joy, sorrow, tenderness, romanticism, courage, love, disillusion, peace, tranquility, or awakening.

There is music that touches our soul and vibrates tenderly in our core. There is music that feels like a warm flame fluttering in our deepest self, making our spirit rise and unite with the source of what is bigger than we are. That is the music that connects us with our sense of balance in a place in which we are perfect, we are essence, we are true. I hope you find that music and carry it in your heart, store it in your soul, and let it become your spirit and sound through you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracias, Tanginika Simone por tu comentario en el blog de robotrix. A mí me encantas tú, así que estamos empate. Por cierto, con este texto estoy bastante de acuerdo.

Ava said...

Music! Music! Music!

I use music all of the time to express myself through song and dancing. I don't know what I would do without it.

amelche said...

Yes, music is more important in our daily lives than we realise.

ignacio said...

the one that puts the flame in my heart almost makes me cry.