Wednesday, December 06, 2006

MIRADA DE MUJER









Through the eyes of a woman you can see the world. Women are so involved in the details of daily lives and in those of a future they dare to dream and envision. Women are always busy loving and caring, thinking about the well-being of others, and hopefully taking care of their well-being as well. Women are amazing creatures, I have already said that many times. We have capabilities beyond our awareness and our souls soar deeper and higher than our minds dare to. When we know the measure of our soul we can translate that into actions that will materialize our deepest self for a better present and future. Let our eyes be a true reflection of who we are and lead us women into the vision we have for ourselves.

6 comments:

Jack Bronson said...

No entiendo mucho el ingles... así que acá no te dejo posteo... abajo te comenté algunos... saludos del Kiltro... buen blog... mejor tu foto... sin lugar a dudas...

amelche said...

What can I say...? You are right, as usual. Take care,

Ana

ignacio said...

Yo solo se que son encantadoras, mas no me alcanzar entenderlo y no lo intento hacerlo.

Anonymous said...

that picture looks familiar,,,, you are always right dear friend

Unknown said...

Yes, I know, thanks for the pic my sister. I miss you dearly. Hope I can still be your sunshine. Hugs!

Jennifer said...

That pic is really profound. I hope all is well with you and that you are ready for a Happy New Year!