Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to The New Latina!

It has been six years since I started writing in this blog. Today, I was looking back at some of my old writings and I can see the evolution and growth, not only in the diversity of the writings, but also in my own style. I used to write about everything that came to my mind when I started this blog. Today, I write about mostly about the things I am passionate about, such as gender equality, education, sexuality, and health. When I first started this blog I used to write almost everyday. The frequency of my publishing has decreased over time but not due to a lack of writing but because my career as a writer has evolved. Today, I coach and assist university students who need help completing their papers and research. I pride myself in providing much needed assistance to master's and doctoral candidates complete their theses and dissertations so they can further their education and reach their goals. I have a blog in www.voxxi.com and I am going to start contributing in www.mamiverse.com. I try to publish something that is dear to me in this blog every once in a while. My life revolves around writing!

It is a blessing to be able to do what one loves for a living and to have the fortune of enjoying every minute of it.  Today, I celebrate the birthday of The New Latina and thank those who have followed this blog over the years.  I invite you to see my latest writings in Voxxi and Mamiverse and to leave me a note or send me an email. I hope this blog has enriched your life as much as it has enriched mine.  Happy birthday!!!

No comments: